Sunday, July 28, 2013

PSP

These days there are just tonnes and tonnes of games available. Play Station, Nintendo Wii, X-box, PSP and lots more.

During my days, I played Play Station 1, abah did bought PS 2 but sadly it was stolen before I had the chance to even try it once.

A few years later, my sis bought Nintendo Wii for my lil bros, so they did enjoyed it for a while. Now, they are bored to death.

Even for me, the options for games from the Nintendo Wii company did not provide the interesting range of games.

Thus, my two lil bro, Muqry and Azim are now collecting their money to buy a PSP. As for me, I asked them to buy the X-box because we can play multi-player.

So the conversation begins

Muqry : Abah boleh la beli PSP, muqry guna duit sendiri. Gabung duit azim dgn muqry

Me : Kenapa beli PSP, belilah X-box lagi best, game dia pun banyak

Muqry : X-box mahal la ! Kiteorg takde duit.

Abah : Kenapa nak beli lagi? Kita kan dah ada

Me : Ada apa? PSP ? X-box

Abah : Ala kat dapur tu, Ice box

Muqry and Me : ABAH ITU ICE BOX BUKAN X-BOX LAAAA !!

Abah : La, ingat ke sama je ( being sarcastic)

No comments:

Post a Comment